top of page
Those men with an interest in learning, contributing and are able to commit to researching and discussing a variety of subjects are welcome to apply for membership. Contact us at either email@example.com
or any Club Member if you wish to apply or attend once or twice as a guest to learn more about the Club.
Membership is limited to approximately 24 Active Members, meeting bi-weekly from October to April. Members are expected to research and present a topic every other year, and host all Members for a Club meeting in alternate years. There are nominal fees for Membership and an annual Members and partners dinner.
• Learn new ideas and subjects.
• Obtain different viewpoints, enrich your knowledge.
• Chance to discuss topics of passionate interest to you, or research and present a new subject.
• Good company and chance to socialize with similar minded individuals in a quiet, safe setting.
• Members periodically present a Current Topic for discussion.
• Make new contacts and friends.
• Contribute to our expanding library of researched topics.
• Improve talking, presenting and communication skills in a non judgmental environment.
• Meet Members from communities around Woodstock
bottom of page